Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 04, 2008

That's what friends are for

Yes, yes, I'm awake in the middle of the night again...I was sleeping fine until Tim smacked me!!!

So my gardens, front AND back, look amazing!


Front after


Back before

Back after










All thanks to Robbie, he rocks!!!
He came over Monday afternoon and cleaned up the jungle that had taken over our property. I even managed to help out a little without paying for it the next day. No back pain, I couldn't believe it!

So I get this silly grin on my face every time I go out the front door or look out to the backyard, no more weeds, yay!

Week 2 (and now week 3) at home flew by. Tim was supposed to have last week off but ended up working Monday and half days on Tuesday and Wednesday.
But the baby's room got painted. The furniture is not in place yet though. We realized that we have at least one dresser too many so it will have to get stored in the basement, which is still a mess. So until the basement gets cleaned up, I guess we will have to put up with our upstairs being in disarray.

On Thursday we managed to have some of that "fun time" we were hoping for. We went to see The Mummy. And we both really like it. What's not to like about Brendan Fraser! Don't expect great cinematography from this movie but just plain fun.

I've been feeling okay these past few days. No back pain which makes such a difference. But I get pretty tired. Luckily I can take a nap pretty much anytime I want!

And we've started shopping for strollers, what a task!
I'm completely undecided as to what we should get. There's a Peg-PĂ©rego model which we really like but it's quite expensive. It seems ridiculous to spend so much when you can get one for hundreds less. Reading reviews has not been helpful at all as some people can love a model for a certain feature while others hate it for that same feature.
As my cousin said, it doesn't matter which one you get, you'll always find something wrong with it anyway!

We had our second prenatal class last night. We learnt how to breathe. In-2-3, out-2-3-4!
I can't say I am looking forward to labour. Just looking forward to it being over!

That's about it for the pregnancy update. I think it's time to go back to bed now. I'll update other aspects of our oh so exciting lives later!

No comments: