Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 05, 2008

It was only a dream

Apparently yesterday morning when Tim woke me up, he was dreaming that he was playing football and he was tackling someone!


We had a good time last weekend (or so Tim says he did!) attending a family reunion on my mother's side, down in St-Eugène, which is about 90 km past Québec City on the South shore. It was the first time Tim met any of my maternal relatives.
I got to catch up with a few cousins and we spent some time on my uncle's farm where my mom grew up.
We also brought back some maple syrup and freshly picked corn on the cob. Yummy!




On Wednesday I beat the heat with Vanessa and Catherine in St-Bruno. We went to a splash park that has all kinds of sprinklers and sprayers to play in. Vanessa had a ball. I was wiped out just watching her!

So it's too early for the nesting instinct to kick in, right?
I got tired of our upstairs being a mess so I started organizing the baby's room today. As in I moved the furniture in and put the crib together.
Not that the upstairs is any less of a mess now really. The extra dresser is back in the guest room and all our winter clothes and some linens that were in the closet in the baby's room are still piled high on the guest bed.
We have some major re-organizing to do. Or purging. I hate not having closet space.
The next project (after cleaning up the basement!) is to re-paint the office and get bookcases and storage to hide all our crap in. So I guess all that stuff won't get put away unitl that is complete. Ugh.
It's so annoying to have all this time on my hands but to be limited in what I can do.

No comments: