Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 12, 2008

All stuffed up

It seems to be all about the sinuses. This morning, at least.
And I know one Sinutab would not be the end of the world but I'd rather take no chances...
According to my pregnancy book, here are the possible problems with Sinutab's active ingredients: acetominophen has a possible association with fetal renal failure, chlorpheniramine maleate has no apparent link to birth defects, pseudoephedrine may be responsible for heart rate disturbances, minor birth defects, hernias and clubfoot, but research is inconclusive(!) It also says the use of antihistamines in the last 2 weeks of pregnancy increases the risk of a neonatal eye problem known as retrolental fibroplasia.
Yeah, so I'd rather not take any chances. I'm not suffering that badly, I can handle it!

And we still don't have a stroller! I was really hoping to come home with one last night but after trekking all the way to Rivière-des-Prairies, Junior Baby did not have the car seat that goes with the stroller we like in stock. We would like to see it before purchasing it so they should have it in a couple of weeks.
We'll see if Clément have it. Their online catalogue lists the stroller but not the car seat, which is funny because the regular seat detaches from the frame so you can use the car seat in the stroller.

Maxi-Cosi Foray

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I soooo love that stroller.