Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Where am I, where is everyone?

Baby Patrick is now 7 weeks old and it's been so long since I've written a post I don't know where to begin...my mind is a jumble of thoughts I wish I could share here with some coherence yet I don't even take the time to quickly blog about day to day happenings.
Discipline, I need discipline! (and time!)

It's difficult when nursing seems to be my number one occupation these days. Dust bunnies accumulate, among other things, and they say you shouldn't worry about that kind of thing but I look around here and all I see is the numerous chores that don't get done.
Anyhow, as long as the kids are happy, I guess it doesn't matter too much. I'm trying to enjoy the little moments.
If only I had a magic wand to make some of this clutter disappear!

No comments: