Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 3

Is it even worth mentioning?
Kieran made it to 6:30 on Wednesday morning.
I plopped him in front of Dora Choo Choo a couple of times while I showered and dressed then we had time for some breakfast before Patrick woke up.
We walked to daycare and then I had a quiet day with Patrick which included a visit to Dairy Queen with Uncle Olaf.

I was a little exhausted by the time I picked Kieran up and played outside with him for a while before supper then Uncle P-J showed up and took over.

Patrick had to wait and cry it out a little longer than usual when he woke up while we were putting Kieran to bed.
Patrick, get your timing right already! You're almost 2 months old, sheesh!
Fortunately, Kieran stayed in bed that evening.

Daddy came home just after 10, one day earlier than expected.
Me, I was falling asleep on the couch while nursing Patrick.
He tends to cluster feed (on & off without much time in between feedings) in the evenings so it gets a bit tiring and challenging as I try to get some chores done in there too.

I wrote this at 4 am and Patrick only nursed a bit and spat up big time. So I went back to bed. Zzzzzzzzzzz....

1 comment:

Joe O said...

Since children I just can't earn enough. Need to win the lottery. Here are the results -