Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sigh of relief

Had final test #2 of 2 this morning and all went well (we already got our grades back) and so now a leisurely Friday in class is all that's left before VACATION TIME!!!

But there's lots of packing to be done in the meantime. It's hard to decide what to bring as we could get all kinds of weather so I must be prepared for any eventuality!

On the way home I went and purchased 3 CD's as a birthday/travel gift to myself - the new Jason Mraz & Coldplay & Harmonium (for nostalgia's sake.) I will give a review of the first two after I have listened to them, I laready know HArmonium is good!

Aahh, it feels good to be getting some time off. Now I can come back all eager & refreshed for my final session!!! After which I will have a 5 week stage which we found out this week, we have to find ourselves. Joy.

Anyhow, destination Newfoundland is the focus for now! How may hours til Saturday???

No comments: