Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 08, 2005

And yet more softball

I actually got around to doing some schoolwork yesterday afternoon then we went over to Paul & Murielle's for supper and had an amazing lamb roast on the bbq. Food is good...
We took off not too shortly after dinner though as Eric & Tim both had softball games at 8:30 in St-Laurent but at different fields. Cathy showed up to keep me company on the bleachers as the game scheduled before Eric's hadn't started until 8:00, I wonder what time they got home!

So, can you name the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World?
As we were leaving the lab today, Darsha came up to me and said "Christine, Christine, do you know what the Seven Wonders of the World are?"
I only got one right...

Seven Wonders of the Ancient World

But I did get a few of the other wonders...

Forgotten, Modern & Natural Wonders

No comments: