Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Well worth the cost and then some!

I love tabulating things. If I didn't suck so bad at math, I probably would have gone into accounting. Anyhow, yesterday I had fun calculating some of our baby-related costs....

Prescriptions $60
Medical $400
Room decorating $535
Car seat & stroller $655
Clothes $195
Breast-feeding & formula $450
Diapers $165
Misc $135

That's really not that bad. But I'm surprised to see that breast-feeding cost so much!
We've also been very blessed with very generous friends and family. The baby furniture, playpen, highchair, 2nd carseat, tons of clothing and so much more were passed along to us from others.
I love hand-me-downs, it gives me a sense of warmth when I know someone we care for used these things before us (and tested them out too!)
Yep, we're lucky...

No comments: