Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Regular paycheques

I get paid weekly so I've already got 2 paycheques which is mighty nice. I was trying to decide what I could splurge on after getting paid and figured one can't go wrong with shoes. So I ordered these online...and made Tim very jealous!

Keen Sonomas

My parents have a cottage in upper New York state so it makes it very convenient to ship things there when ordering online from American companies. And luckily my shoes arrived at the post office on the day my dad was heading back up to Montreal.
And luckily they are the right size. So no need to use the free return shipping.

This week's purchase was a few CDs. Feeling nostalgic for the 80's, I bought U2's The Unforgettable Fire, October and Boy along with The Police's Greatest Hits and The Pogues.

Next week I will be good and stick to groceries as my exciting purchase of the week!

No comments: