Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 15, 2006

Update-and-a-half

Well I've spent the last 3 weeks keeping myself occupied, but how? I didn't work at Lallemand at all until last Wednesday the 10th. I thought I wasn't called in because my boss was away in Estonia but it also turns out Luiza, the stagière who I replaced (and who also trained me) had gone in to help out. I found this out when I saw her initials in the log book for the pH meter. I wasn't too pleased but when I questioned my boss about it I didn't get any explanation as to why Luiza was back working there. Anyhow, seems like she was there to clean out the storage area of old boxes of samples from 2003 so she's more than welcome to that job!

I am now hooked on Prison Break. Tim started watching it from the beginning but I never paid attention to it until a few weeks ago when they had a recap episode. They escaped last week! Now I suppose the next season will be all about them on the run.
That's what Monday nights are all about, that and 24, of course. Jack Bauer is absolutely invincible! I love making fun of the writing on that show. But it's hokeyness hasn't stopped me from watching week after week!

I've been trying to go jogging at the track behind Westmount High every few days, when the weather permits. I manage to go non-stop for 15 minutes & do 5 laps. I know, I'm not breaking any records (far from it!!!) but it's better than nothing.

No comments: