Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Long weekend

As it was once again raining, raining, raining all day Friday, our first softball game of the season was cancelled. Great top off to spending most of the day at the stupid car dealership to fix a faulty emissions light connection. Anyhow, after supper we headed down to Mountain View to avoid crossing at Lacolle on Saturday morning since we wanted to go shopping in Plattsburgh.
THe shopping trip was definitely fruitful...I got a PFD for dragon boating and...a KITCHENAID MIXER!!! for about half the price it goes for here. My parents were even able to bring it back for us tax free as they had been down for 7 days. I picked it up from them this evening and promptly came home and made oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies. Oh so yummy!

We won't mention that we had snow yesterday morning but I will leave you with one of my favorite sounds of spring in Mountain View.

No comments: