Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ho hum

I just looked out and noticed that it is pouring rain and also realised that I barely stuck my nose outside the house today, just long enough to take the garbage out and empty the compost, how exciting.
At least I took advantage of yesterday's nice weather. I biked out to the East end and met Cathy so she could try out a recumbent bicycle from this guy VĂ©lo Queztal.
Quite a different experience. I only tried one out in the laneway next to the guy's house but Cathy rented one for an hour and we rode around Bellerive park by the water. I thought it wisest that only one of us at a time should be attempting to ride a recumbent for the first time. Other than encountering a group of mommies doing their stroller-exercising, things went pretty smoothly.


No comments: