Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2005

Generation gap

So not all teenagers are rude, inconsiderate and oblivious...Walking in to school this morning, there was a kid ahead of me and I was just a couple of steps too far behind him to catch the door as he went in but he actually turned back and apologized for not keeping the door open for me and then proceeded to hold the second door wide open for me to go in first. There is still hope for our youth!

Meanwhile on my way home this afternoon, some woman pulling out of the parking garage at Westmount Square drove straight past the sidewalk into my path while looking the other way and when she did turn her head to check if any cars were coming she did not even see me or notice that she had come within a foot of running me over. Women drivers, sheesh!

No comments: