Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 15, 2005

Day off

As you can see, I've been too busy to blog...Intensive Microbiology was, well, intense! But it is over now, I emailed my last assignment last night. Hopefully the teacher will appreciate creativity...our assignment was to write up how to maintain sterility in the lab, the techniques used, etc. So I wrote it a bit in story form, about a student named Christine and how she performed each experiment. I even started with "Once upon a time" and finished with "Happily ever after, the end" ! I'll know by Monday how that went over as our marks should be in by then. But this class was really good even if it was a lot to take in in a short period of time. I feel like I really learnt a lot about working in a lab and the teacher was really amazing. So today is a day of rest, I don't know what I'm up to yet but I'll be sure to write about it later!

No comments: