Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If you want it to be your first and only anniversary...

I was looking for gift ideas for our first wedding anniversary and I think I'll stick to the traditional paper instead of the modern plastic gifts...here's some suggestions that will surely get you in deep doo-doo if you were to get them for your spouse!

Tupperwear (can't even spring for TupperWARE, hun?)

Household items (Rubbermaid garbage can anyone?)

Sunglasses (prescription, UVA or UVB protection?)

Sports gifts (lawn darts maybe?)

Yoga mat (is there any other way to say I love you?!)

Luggage accessories (what, like a name tag holder?)

Adult gifts (I'm not even going to touch that one...)

Although here's a few suggestions the same site gives for traditional paper gifts:

Cigars

Book of floor plans (if building a house soon)

Life insurance

Yeah, sure.

2 comments:

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Online E-Learning Script

royal said...

Hi,
Pick Update create a track for a single men and women meet, flirt, date and fall in love, Providing time and meet again through online dating.Thousands of single men and women right in your area have posted personal ads on PickUpDate.com.

Thanks for sharing information!
Online Dating Personals