Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

Better spirits

Well sunshine and getting out of the house seem to have helped my mood, at least for now!
And who has time to be depressed when Easter is almost here and there will be so much chocolate that will need to be eaten!

On Tuesday we sent Tim off to work on the bus and took the truck to the South Shore for a trip to Ikea with Catherine and Vanessa so she could get a shelving unit for their living room. Seeing her getting things organized somewhat inspired me to do the same. Unfortunately, I have a lot more stuff (i.e. crap (!)) in my house so things will always look cluttered no matter what. This household was just not meant to be minimalistic I guess.

And on Wednesday we started a new session of swimming classes. There were a lot of new faces and lots of younger (around 3 month old) babies. It was fun to compare Kieran to them and see how much he has developed in 3 months.

My baby will already be 6 months old tomorrow, yikes!

But I don't think we ever stop thinking how fast time flies...when I turned 35, my mom exclaimed "My baby is going to be 35!" in this tone of disbelief.

Such is life!

No comments: