Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monthly update

Well, spring has finally sprung.
I've had a couple more doctor's appointments, including an ultrasound.

Alien child

It was rather cool and definitely made it more real.
As has my bulging belly.
I have already had to resort to buying maternity jeans. I do have some pairs of pants that still fit but not my jeans. Not MY jeans. Tim's jeans fit. But I couldn't put up with baggy butt jeans along with my bulging belly.

We spent the weekend of the 19th in Tremblant to celebrate Eric's birthday. It was awesome. Catherine's uncle has a cottage that he rents out and we got the family rate. Murielle and Paul were also along so we pretty much spent the weekend discussing pregnancies! (Murielle is due in June.)
The guys spent the weekend drinking beer. :)







This past weekend was beautiful.
We went out to supper on Friday evening to celebrate Olaf's birthday. We had a very nice meal at Comme Chez Soi, a Belgian restaurant in Pointe-Claire village.
Tim spent the rest of the weekend at work as his office moved and I did some shopping in preparation for our trip to Ireland and cleaned up the garden a bit.

Work has been quite busy with both my co-workers having taken a week's vacation in April. But come Friday...IT'S MY TURN, HEE HEE HEE!!!

No comments: