Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

On Deceit

I inadvertently found out a pretty important fact today about someone I used to know but have lost touch with lately. I had my doubts about this fact and indirectly asked them about it a while back but they did not respond to my question. (It's a little too easy to do that in emails sometimes and this person is the master of avoidance!)

Anyhow, I don't know if I should be mad at this person for not being honest with me or sad because they might not think I can handle the truth.

But in reality, you know, I don't think I really care. Which is pretty sad in itself considering how important this person used to be to me.

Such is life. You move on and evolve and some things or people don't have a place in your life anymore. Sad maybe, but true!

(And, yes, I am avoiding giving specific details to protect the identity of the guilty party!)

1 comment:

YDAR said...

Yes, but know you've made us all very curious...so spill!