Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Relaxing morning at the wading pool (surprise, surprise!)

It's not easy keeping a toddler entertained and out of trouble when you've got another wee-one to feed on a 2 hour basis but we're coping. This morning was certainly a good one. We (finally) got out of the house at 10:30 and headed up to the wading pool. There were only a few kids there so we got a spot in the shade and Kieran headed for the water. Before I knew it, it was time to feed Patrick again but I was able to sit by the side of the pool and supervise Kieran in the water while nursing Patrick.
What a difference a year makes! Not to say a few months...last summer I couldn't leave Kieran's side without him bolting in the opposite direction at full speed. Today, he played for a good hour in the water without me even having to get my feet wet, yay! I think we'll be spending quite a few days at the wading pool when we don't have any other activities planned. What's great too is that you are allowed to eat by the side of the pool (or at least they tolerate it.) The only downside is having to walk up the hill with the double stroller but I can use the workout!

1 comment:

ruzzel01 said...

That is total relaxation of the mind.
san tan valley gynecologist