Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 08, 2010

Murphy's Law

I was in the basement earlier today throwing in a load of laundry when I thought to myself I'm pretty lucky, 2 years old and Kieran hasn't done anything worthy of being posted to Shit my Kids Ruined. Then I came upstairs and opened the kitchen door...




It could have been a lot worse, I know. Only a bit of flour dumped on the floor.

(Sorry about the quality of the photo, he was saying "cheese". I didn't want to take another and make him prouder of his feat, hmph!)

2 comments:

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
Buying A Cars

Berry said...

Fabulous Sharing!
Malhar Group has organized events like Cultural Functions for big colleges, college cultural activities, stage shows, Ramp shows, commercial Shows, Professional Shows, Product Launching Programme, Movie Shooting, Talent Hut, Charity Show for different societies, Ladies Sangeet, show, society functions.

Thanks for sharing information!
Party Music Organizers Rajasthan