Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Some things are just wrong.

Yes, some things just make you question your reality as you know it, such as:

Macy's having a Veteran's day mattress sale and

seeing the "What a friend I Have in Jesus" dude in Archambault, in the classical music section.
He must have been lost.

(Friday, December 08, 2006
Totally Un-PC

Are all metro buskers mentally ill or what?! I made the mistake of walking through the tunnel from Atwater metro to Westmount Square again this evening. And he was there, the "What a Friend We Have in Jesus" dude. He plays this same damn tune over and over and over and over and, well you get my point. And he strums this little blue guitar. I can't even tell what language he's singing in, but I'll give him credit that the song is actually recognizable. I came this close (I'll let you decide how close it actually was) to asking him if that is the only song he ever plays. It's certainly the only song I've ever heard him play! And then it just gets stuck in my head. And why don't even ask me why I know this song! And he looks like Henry from the comics would like if he were a real person and in his 60's! Next time I think I will just grab his guitar and smash it to bits. Dare me?!
Rant over.)

No comments: