Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Good Intentions

What better way to spend a snowy Friday evening but to meet up with your significant other and a few of his old co-workers for a "6 à 8."
On my way to McCarold's on Côte-des-Neiges, I figured 1/2 a pint would be my intake for the evening. Didn't happen.
Here's the catch...I ordered a Chouffe.
La Chouffe is an 8% blond, not so much a problem.
But little did I know that La Chouffe comes in 750 ml bottles.

Tee hee hee, and we had a pleasant evening!

Not as pleasant, I'm sure, as Steve who had at least 5 Maudites and a mistakenly ordered scotch which we didn't quite catch the name of but tasted like very bad disinfectant.

The pub is kewl and easily accessible by Metro. We will have to make a return trip there soon.

No comments: