Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What's been happening

I guess I've "officially" been let go from Lallemand as I seem to have received my vacation pay but I can't make rhyme or reason out of their pay stub!

Dragon Boating is going well. Last Wednesday I even took in a second practice with JAG, Ysabel's other team which is desperate for paddlers. So if you know any women who would like to try it out, we need them!

The kitchen advancements include having our eating counter in place and also the pieces for the doors were all cut last weekend.

We've been out to the movies to see The Breakup, Over the Hedge and last night we saw The Da Vinci Code. All are recommendable.

Weather permitting, I've been going out on my bike. I joined Cathy & Eric for a couple of rides while they were on vacation.

We celebrated Tim's birthday with a bbq at our place and my first attempt at cake decorating was quite successful if I do say so myself!




We've been enjoying going out and coming home smelling smoke-free! Most recently was Saturday night at Miami bar to see Jouni & my brother play with their respective bands - The Moonshine Orchestra and Chariot of Shame.
That show took me back a good 10 years at least!


No comments: