Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Merely hours left

I've been trying not to goof off too much in the last few days, making one last effort at studying before my classes are FINALLY over! I did manage to see Jacquie & Matt (& also Penny) a couple of times while they were in town.



They found a condo on St-Urbain and hopefully everything will be in order with the inspection and they will be back to sign off on November 24th!

Lena moved out on Monday, it's as if she was never here, her room is back to how it was before she moved in and our fridge is bare! Here she is (in the middle) with Anka and Lilly, two of the other assistants before the Halloween party at their friend Sebastian's.



And I had two tests yesterday and one more to go this afternoon. I did play hookie from my lab this morning. I figured I should take advantage of this beautiful weather while I still can before heading back to the old grind next week. I took a long walk around Upper Westmount.




Here's a squirrel with a mohawk!

No comments: