Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Brake time

Did you know that three young girls can ride on one Barbie Jeep at the same time? I was able to observe this in our lane while studying on the back porch yesterday. They took great pleasure (as I deduced from their squeals) in driving up the slight incline of the neighbour's driveway and then driving down the driveway. (Woohoo.) Although, maybe those weren't quite squeals of delight. They only did it three times. Kids are usually creatures of repetition which wasn't really the case here. I guess the driveway is steeper than it looks.

Maybe I should have been studying harder rather than observing the neighbourhood kids. I'll find out the results tomorrow but I don't think I did so hot on my test today. There was just way too much material to cover. My brain hurts! I blame it on lack of glucose. Lack of glucose causes the stupids. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

We finally made it to the gym today. It had been 2 weeks since I went last. I'd rather go biking though. But it's been too cold and wet. So I've only used my bike twice so far this year, that sucks. June better be nice.

No comments: